If your printer doesn’t detect pages, then these simple solutions can take you through this issue-HP Printer Support telephone number for USA and Canada-
- Press the power button of the printer to turn it on.
- Disconnect the printer’s power cord attached at the back.
- Disconnect the power cord from the other end (i.e. the switchboard)
- Wait for 15 seconds
- Reconnect the power cord to its power source (the switchboard).
- Reconnect the power cord into the printer.
- Turn on the printer by pressing its power button.
- Load the set of properly aligned papers into the input tray.
- Slide the papers into the tray until they stop.
- Do not push the papers so badly that they tend to bend.
- Go to the printer’s control panel & try printing a page to make sure that it is working properly.
- On the printer’s control panel, press the Start Copy Black button & the Start Copy Color button at the same time.
- If the page prints, the issue is resolved.
If your printer still doesn’t detect papers, then follow step II.
- Check the condition of the paper (it should be plain & smooth)
- Check for obstructions inside the paper tray & remove them.
- Remove the damaged papers but make sure that your paper set has at least 10 but at most 25 smooth papers.
- Make sure that all the papers are of the same size & type.
- Align the stack of papers.
- Load papers into the input tray until they stop.
- Try printing the page from the control panel to examine whether the issue is resolved or not.
My HP printer doesn’t pick up paper from the input tray-HP Printer Support
To get more information related to printer problems to connect with us for hp printer help