How can I set up my hp wireless printer?
1. The Wireless Setup Wizard, which you start from the printer’s control panel. (This feature is not accessible for printers without a touching show)
1. Ensure you realize your system name and your security secret word (WEP, WPA, or WPA2).
2. On the printer’s control board, go to the Network menu or contact the remote symbol and after that go to settings. Select the Wireless Setup Wizard. The Wireless Setup Wizard shows a rundown of remote systems in the territory.
Note: Settings might be gotten to by contacting a wrench symbol, contingent upon the item display.
3. Select your remote system’s name from the rundown.
4. In the event that you don’t see your remote system recorded, you can enter your system name physically by looking to the base of the rundown. On the off chance that you enter the name physically, it must be precise, including upper and lower case characters.
5. Enter your WEP key or WPA passphrase. You should enter the key or passphrase precisely, including upper and lower case characters. Your printer ought to associate with your remote system. In the event that it doesn’t interface, you are allowed the chance to print a Wireless Network Test report that will enable you to discover what might not be right.